Anderselite are working with luxury private builders who specialise in 5* homes across Scotland.
They are a fantastic employers who truly appreciate their staff, offering highly competitive salary packages.
Due to large scale project expansion in the Scottish Region, they are now looking for an Assistant Site Manager to join them on long term projects throughout Central Belt and East Scotland.
As well as offering a competitive salary, remuneration for this role includes flexible benefits which provides a range of guaranteed benefits including but not limited to:
* Car allowance/Company Car
* Fantastic Bonus Scheme
* Training and development team support
* Assistant Site Managers are typically responsible for ensuring the correct completion of works by all the sub-contract trades.
* They will ensure working methods are performed correctly and to our demanding health, safety and environmental standards and best practices are encouraged is typically part of the role.
* Roles can vary depending on the size of the development and the immediate priorities of the Site manager.
* To comply with the my Client’s Build Policy and Procedures.
* Working with the Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
* Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manger in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme.
* Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
* To ensure working methods are performed correctly.
* Comply with Assistant Site Manager’s responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy, complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage safe working practices on site.
* At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
* Liase with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
* Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change.
My client is a quality house builder and has been for the last decade. They have a fantastic reputation for being a company that people want to work for that consistently delivers exceptional quality homes.
Please contact Paul on 0113 2420303 as soon as possible for more information, interviews are happening now.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy