Job Title – Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location – West Cheshire
Due to continuing success and growth of this Tier one Civil Engineering contractor, they have a fantastic new opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join us working on major water infrastructure projects across the Cheshire, Manchester areas. This is a key role within the team in delivering quality and value for money projects to the Client.
* Support and report on commercial/financial aspects of projects and contracts
* Help to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget
* Provide cost information to deliver estimates for international projects
* Preparation or assessment of applications, valuations
* Assist in managing the subcontractor appointment process.
* Manage money recovery in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions
* Manage sub-contractor’s account in strict accordance with their terms and conditions to meet project demands/timeframes.
* Ensure the full and proper implementation of the company procedures.
* To undertake any other duties as allocated.
Skills And Experience:
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or a related construction discipline with 2+ years’ experience ideally in clean or dirty water or civil engineering
* Negotiating experience of confirming, agreeing and pricing variations.
* Ideally some NEC3 / NEC4 contract experience
* Full clean driving license
£25,000 – £35,000
Car allowance / Company car
To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV to myself or call me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436 for a confidential discussion if you want to apply please send your cv
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering – Lancashire – email to apply The client My client, a busy national civil...Apply For This Job
Traffic Marshal/Banksman required for a new build commercial site in Tewkesbury. New site, 1 year programme. Duties will include manning...Apply For This Job
Tape & Jointer required to assist on a commercial site in Cheltenham. May also lead in to some boarding work...Apply For This Job
Assistant Estimator – £20k – £35k (depending on experience) + Car Allowance, Pension plus contributions, Private Health care – Based...Apply For This Job