We are currently working with a large established main contractor who is currently looking for an ambitious assistant quantity surveyor to join its commercial team. They work on a variety of commercial fit out projects across Central London ranging in value from £10m – £50m.
The role of assistant quantity surveyor will expose you to procurement, cost control, subcontractor management and pricing analysis.
You will be working alongside senior surveyors with years of industry experience, exposing you to on the job training, with great opportunities to progress up the ranks.
They are relatively open to what kind of background the applicant comes from, whether it be residential or commerical, as long as the right attitude is present thats all that matters.
This is a permanent opportunity with lots of scope to progress- the salary would range from £25k – £35k dependent on experience.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
* Experience working within a commercial role in the UK
* Ideally have some commercial fit out or main contractor experience
* An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
* Hold a QS degree or equivalent desired
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor role, please click the “Apply” button below or email [email protected]