ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
* Location: Brighton
* Project sectors: Commercial, Residential, Hotels, Education
* Professional development: Full guidance and mentor to support you for RICS/CIOB/APM
* Salary: Competitive
Are you looking for a new challenge, more sector exposure and a non-corporate professional & social environment? Our client is a friendly, private construction consultancy based in London and South East. They are looking to expand their team.
In this Assistant Project Manager, our client is looking for an ambitious and talented individual with a will to learn to provide support in the delivery of projects across Brighton and East Sussex. At this consultancy you will have the opportunity to work on projects across different sectors, giving you exposure to a range of refurbishments and new builds in the commercial, residential, hotel and education sectors.
* Degree qualified in the built environment or relevant discipline
* 1-2 years’ experience in property, construction or project management in the UK
* Good technical grounding in all main areas of project management
* Outgoing and confident person with a professional approach
* High level computer skills with knowledge of MS Project
* A long-term goal to develop a career in the construction consultancy sector
You will be given support to manage small projects and assist senior members on larger schemes. You will also be given a mentor to lead you through your professional accreditation (RICS/CIOB/APM).
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity with a growing consultancy that have won a lions share of projects in the past months. Send your application in today to [email protected]
This is an immediate role and interviews will happen ASAP! So, do not delay.