Assistant Project Manager
Higher education, defence, cultural and residential
We are looking for you, Assistant Project Manager who is looking for an exciting new challenge in a nurturing and family feel environment.
Our client is looking for an Assistant Project Manager who has the drive and personality to stand out in a crowd. You will be working in a project management consultancy that is small however is growing very fast. They are a very successful and thriving consultancy that is in the top 50 project management consultancies list. The role would be suitable if you are based in Bristol or a small commute away.
You, Assistant Project Manager will help support the Senior Project Manager with a supportive team of five Project Managers. You will be working on higher education, defence, cultural and residential projects which will help provide you with the perfect opportunity to develop your full project life cycle project management experience
What you will need as their Assistant Project Manager
* Ideally a degree in Construction management or in a similar field
* Ideally 6-12months previous experience as an Assistant Project Manager within a project management and construction consultancy
* A goal to gain RICS project manager route 2 accreditation which this company can help and support you through
* Undertake day to day delivery of projects, manage design teams, Contract administration, RFI’s and invoice payments.
* Monitor and report on the contractors progress against the contract programme
This is an urgent role they are looking to fill – so please get in touch ASAP! Send your cv to [email protected]
PROJECT MANAGER West End office, London Commercial fit out projects We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job
Head of Amsterdam £100-120K Amsterdam office This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a Project Management director or someone...Apply For This Job
PROJECT MANAGER £45,000 – £55,000, Annual Salary London This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong Project Manager team...Apply For This Job
Project Manager – Construction & Property Locations – Basingstoke, Ascot, Reading and Oxford Higher education residential, local authority and residential...Apply For This Job