Assistant Manager – Conference and Events
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (with occasional weekends)
Off to Work and our client are recruiting for an Assistant Manager for a busy corporate site based in Central London. The role will be assisting the General Manager to provide an excellent service to clients and guests of the building and assisting with managing the different areas such as the boardrooms and event spaces.
My client is dedicated to delivering the highest quality food, customer service and experience. We are looking for an Assistant Manager who is passionate about hospitality and guest relations, has excellent previous management experience and thrives on a busy environment.
– As an experienced Assistant Manager, you will be assisting the management team to create a smooth running operation and provide an excellent service at all times
– Create and maintain strong professional relationships with clients
– Supervising and managing the hospitality team and making sure they are adhering to brand image and standards
– Be creative and offer your expertise in proposals for events and functions
– Ensuring that all food and beverage requirements adhere to presentation and quality standards
– Taking the responsibilities of the General Manager when they are not present onsite
The ideal candidate:
– Have proven experience as an Assistant Manager, in a fully operational capacity
– Have a strong corporate events and functions background
– Knowledgeable and have liquor experience (not a must)
– The ability to be flexible in working hours and happy to assist in all areas of the business
– To lead and motivate the team to get the best performance through appraisals and training
If you are an experienced Assistant Manager in a Conference and Events environment, please apply for an immediate interview as this role is available straight away.