My consultancy client are currently going through a period of expansion and as a result are looking to bring on Assistant Consultants to join the team. You will work as part of a team to help clients solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve their business performance. You will achieve this by applying your analytical and research skills to support the development and implementation of business advisory reports and projects.
What you will be required to do:
We thrive on delighting our customers and helping each other reach our full potential. Your responsibility is to:
* Own and be accountable for the project tasks assigned to you.
* Use your analytical and research skills to collect, review and present data in a meaningful and insightful way.
* Confidently interpret data and management information to support problem definition, options appraisal and the development of recommendations.
* Make yourself heard and seen, pro-actively seeking opportunities to broaden your experiences and learn new skills.
SUPPORT Market Marketing: We want to be leaders in our chosen markets and be the ‘go to’ consultancy for our clients. Your responsibility is to:
* Use your research and analysis to spot emerging market trends and services to our clients.
* Support the production of high-quality bids, project propositions and/or thought leaderships material.
DELIVER Operational Excellence: To remain current we must deliver excellence and build on excellence. Your responsibility is to:
* Monitor the implementation of your tasks and ensured they are delivered to time and quality.
* Provide project administration support to the consulting team, developing and maintaining project records including project meetings, project plans, risk registers and issues logs.
* Support the development of project reports and deliverables, contributing to aspects of report writing and financial modelling.
* Get involved in, and increasingly lead, internal projects and play your part in growing our business.
* Actively participate in post-project delivery reviews and support the implementation of any lessons learned agreed by the team.
* Follow the standards, norms, processes and practices of the consulting business and pro-actively seek support from the Senior Consultant and/or fellow Consultants as and when required.
* Pro-actively seek opportunities to grow your own experience and skills by benefiting from formal training and on-going mentoring.
What you will need to bring to this role
* A Degree, equivalent professional qualification or appropriate experience, ideally in a management discipline (preferably in business administration, strategy, finance, project management or healthcare management)
* Experience of working in a team environment.
Skills / Attributes
People, Communications & Engagement:
* High energy, self-motivation, and an ability to quickly to adapt to the demands of the marketplace.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to use social media tools to promote work.
* An inquisitive approach to problem solving and effective organisation skills.
* Highly numerate and adept / keen to gain skills and knowledge of project finance / accounting.
* Strong computer skills with advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications particularly, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project Management.
If you would like to be considered then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
My Client is looking to strengthen their Engineering team with CAD Technicians to add value to a long term JV...Apply For This Job
Chartered Structural Engineer: A fantastic opportunity now exists to join a positive, energetic and forward thinking multi-disciplinary private practice. Over...Apply For This Job
My client, a highly regarded Consulting Engineers, is looking for Civil Engineers (Highways) of all levels of experience to join...Apply For This Job
Industry: Management Consultancy C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it is...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working with a Cardiff city centre based firm who have a requirement for a Senior Environmental Clerk...Apply For This Job