Anderselite are working on behalf of a regional civil engineering contractor with over 70 years in the construction and civil engineering industry who are looking for a Buyer for their offices in Greater Manchester
Projects include civil engineering, roadworks, groundworks, highways improvement and refurbishments etc…
– Raising plant and materials orders with suppliers and entering onto database.
– Completing cost comparisons for materials.
– Updating plant and materials databases to include changes on site and all plant paperwork.
– Assisting estimating in providing materials prices for tenders.
– Checking, authorizing and querying plant and materials invoices against purchase orders.
– Working with accounts team to ensure month end deadline is met and queries are logged and recorded accurately.
– Assisting the Facility Manager in reviewing pricing agreements and suppliers.
– Inputting yard stock information against database.
– General administration duties as required
– Maintain sub-contractor database
The ideal candidate:
– Experience in the construction industry
– Full, clean driving license
– Experience in a plant hire / materials buyer role within the construction industry
– Excellent administration skills
– Good experience using Microsoft Office
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
In return you will receive:
-Competitive salary plus package
– 35 days holiday (including bank holidays)
– Profit related bonus scheme
– Workplace pension
– Accident and life cover
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
My client who were established in 1999 and delivers complete mechanical and electrical building services are looking for a Foot...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor role – Heavy civil engineering projects – Infrastructure – Cheshire based – NEC form of contract The client...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are recruiting for a CPCS Telehandler required to assist on site in Newark. Immediate start available duties include: Operating...Apply For This Job
Estimator role – £25,000 – £55,000 (depending on experience)- Building. Projects include Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Mixed use – Merseyside The...Apply For This Job
Telehandler Operator required to operate an 18m machine on a new build commercial site in the Dartford area. Npors or...Apply For This Job