Anderselite are currently assisting a Cardiff based Architectural studio in their search for an Architectural Technician/ Technologist. They are seeking to expand their growing team with a range of candidates with a mix of project types, varying in size and complexity. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in all sectors as resource and needs of the practice require. The below skill sets will be considered at the interview stage.
Required Skills & Experience
* Minimum of 5 years professional working experience in the UK.
* Suitable Qualifications: HNC Construction and the Built Environment or equivalent / BSC Hons Degree or working towards this.
* Experience in construction methods.
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Fluency in AutoCAD – Revit and Sketch are essential
* Attention to detail and technical ability
* Time management
* Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Building Standards
* Good communication and co-ordination skills
Excellent salary and benefits package as well as ongoing training and development.
Candidates will be expected to provide a covering letter, CV and portfolio at the initial stages prior to interview.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Anderselie are currently working on behalf of a Bristol based Architectural firm who are looking to add a Junior Architectural...Apply For This Job
Due to sustained growth and a strong project pipeline of work, busy Bristol client are seeking an Architectural Assistant (Part...Apply For This Job
Busy Bristol Architectural Practice is currently looking for a CAD Technician/Architectural Assistant to join their team. You will need to...Apply For This Job
We are seeking enthusiastic Urban Designers, Architects, Layout Designers and/or Masterplanners to join our team based in the heart of...Apply For This Job
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Architect/ Senior Architect or Associate level Architect to join a practice with offices...Apply For This Job