Anderselite are currently looking for a Designer for a Bristol based House Builder to Assist the Design Manager with the design process and reporting on all planning and architectural aspects of the business from land acquisition through to site completions.
* Provide a practical and cost effective design service to the company by ensuring external consultants
* Management of external designers to ensure that best practice are followed, costs are controlled, the department maximises revenue generation and contribution to the company’s operating profit. .
* Take responsibility for site evaluation, planning, and assessment of the any local authority policy requirements and scheme specific design brief impacts on the provision of economically viable solutions for prospective developments.
* Liaise with Land / Development / Estimating / Construction / Sales Departments throughout the development process, provide technically correct information as required.
* Take responsibility for liaison with regulatory bodies and planning authorities in order to satisfy current standards and conditions.
* Negotiate and deliver planning consents for Reserved Matters and minor amendments to the agreed timetable
Personal characteristics/ qualifications and skills:
* A strong team motivator with the drive and tenacity to achieve the goals of the business.
* Excellent communicator, with high detail orientation.
* Extensive experience of working within established development methodologies.
* Ability to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs.
* Demonstrable effective experience of working for a major company in a similar role or at the level of either Planner, Architectural Technician or Designer.
* Knowledge and understanding of the major functions within the remit of Technical services and how they impact on site acquisition and development.
* Qualified as an Architectural Technician or Planner to HNC level, RICS or RIBA qualified or NVQ Level 5 in a relevant subject.
Excellent salary and benefits package for the right individual. Please apply with up to date cv and examples of your design work.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Anderselite are working with a newly formed Architectural Studio for their search for an ambitious Architectural Technician with a keen...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working with a highly regarded and successful multi-disciplinary environmental planning consultancy undertaking projects across the country from...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working on a vacancy for an architectural technician/ technologist for a busy Cardiff based Architectural studio. Ideally...Apply For This Job
A well-established practice based in Manchester is looking to add an Architect to their team. They are producing award-winning schemes...Apply For This Job
Full-time Graduate/ Junior Urban Designer sought for a busy Architectural Studio in the South Wales or Gloucestershire areas. You will...Apply For This Job