I am currently seeking a Freelance Site Agent for work at Heathrow Airport.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Site Paperwork ( RAMs, ITP, WPP )
* Ensure all works carried out comply with Health & Safety and environmental legislation.
* Liaising with both the Client and direct labour
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
* BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Construction / Engineering or related discipline.
* Previous experience as a Site Manager, Agent, Section Manager, Senior Project Engineer or Sub Agent ready to take a step
* CSCS Card, SMSTS / SSSTS & First Aid
* Couple of references.
If you are keen on the role please apply now or contact Sam Jaffe 0207 743 7502
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Site Agent Reading / Thames Valley £50,000 – £55,000 My client, a large main contractor, is seeking to expand their...Apply For This Job
Due to recent successful bids on the AMP7 Frameworks, my client, a major contractor, is looking to strengthen their Engineering...Apply For This Job
Project Controls Manager Project Controls Manager required for a leading consultancy in Manchester. They work across civil engineering and Infrastructure...Apply For This Job
Contracts Manager £55,000 – £60,000 London My client, a reputable contractor, is seeking to expand their delivery team by bringing...Apply For This Job
Section Engineer – Utilities West London £35,000 – £40,000 Are you a Section Engineer with utilities experience looking for a...Apply For This Job
Due to recent successful bids on the AMP7 Frameworks, my client, an esteemed contractor, is looking to strengthen their Engineering...Apply For This Job