I am currently seeking a Freelance Site Agent for work at Heathrow Airport.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Site Paperwork ( RAMs, ITP, WPP )
* Ensure all works carried out comply with Health & Safety and environmental legislation.
* Liaising with both the Client and direct labour
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
* BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Construction / Engineering or related discipline.
* Previous experience as a Site Manager, Agent, Section Manager, Senior Project Engineer or Sub Agent ready to take a step
* CSCS Card, SMSTS / SSSTS & First Aid
* Couple of references.
If you are keen on the role please apply now or contact Sam Jaffe 0207 743 7502
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Authorising Engineer (Permanent) London £50,000 – £55,000 My client, a major contractor, is looking to strengthen their Operations team with...Apply For This Job
Opportunity for a graduate (or a graduate with 2 years’ experience would be desirable) for a predominantly office-based role and...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are recruiting for an experienced Site Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading Tier 1 contractors on a...Apply For This Job
Project Director – HS2 Old Oak Common £90,000 – £110,000 A very exciting role has just been released by my...Apply For This Job
Contracts Manager £55,000 – £60,000 London My client, a reputable contractor, is seeking to expand their delivery team by bringing...Apply For This Job