Administrator – Purley
We are looking for a skilled Administrator to join our client’s team in Purley on a contract basis, to assist with wider office and administrative requirements.
You will work with the operational team to deliver on the specific commercial requirements, while supporting the other teams with any admin duties they need assistance with.
* Working on alongside several teams assisting with inputting and updating data
* Go through a backlog of work with inputting commercial data into the company’s IT system
* Answering calls, keeping the miscellaneous filing up to date, keeping team email inboxes up to date
* Contacting customers/internal staff as requested by the team
* Supporting the Permit Team with any outstanding requests and following up on these
* Scanning and Filing documents on a daily/weekly basis
* Other administrative duties as required by the team
A bit about YOU…
We’re after a skilled Administrator who is looking to undertake a role which allows for growth within their role.
There is an opportunity to upskill and progress into an Assistant Quantity Surveying role with this position, so if you have the drive and diligence to learn these commercial skills then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Based in Purley, the Highways team are after an Administrator to join them as soon as possible in an ongoing contract role.
Apply with your CV today or give us a call at the office to discuss further!