FREELANCE Quantity Surveyor Role – Build – Stockport – Ongoing contract – £280 – £330 PER DAY – email
A well-established leading medium sized regional main contractor is looking to appoint a Project Quantity Surveyor to their Stockport based operation.
The projects are based in Liverpool city centre, Manchester city centre and South Cheshire. Please note this is predominantly an office based role based in Cheshire working on procurement.
Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor
* Sub-contractor procurement
* Measure, progress, assist in submitting valuations, final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner
* Preparing monthly cost reports
* Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
* Final accounts
*Pricing and submitting variations
* Applications/ valuations
* Pricing and submitting variations
*Recent new build project experience
* Must have ran projects as lead surveyor (inception to completion) preferably new build.
*BSc in Quantity Surveying or construction related subject
*Post qualification construction experience with a main contractor (minimum 3 years)
* Strong track record on commercial build projects
* Medium project experience
* Experience of package negotiation
* Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and logical skills
* Able to work accurately with figures
* Full UK driving licence
£280 – £330 per day plus expenses
To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV to myself or call me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer for a leading Facilities services provider in the High Wycombe/Buckinghamshire area, to...Apply For This Job